Change Management Policy
WasteAction Resource Efficiency Ltd and Warp It Change Management Policy - Reviewed 10/05/2022
The purpose of the WasteAction Resource Efficiency Ltd Change Management Policy is to establish the rules for the creation, evaluation, implementation, and tracking of changes affecting the management of digitally stored data made to WasteAction Resource Efficiency Ltd Information Resources.
The WasteAction Resource Efficiency Ltd Change Management Policy applies to any individual, entity, or process that create, evaluate, and/or implement changes to WasteAction Resource Efficiency Ltd Information Resource- particularly the processes for the management of digitally stored data.
The WasteAction Resource Efficiency Ltd Change Management Policy applies to any changes to the technical process of digitally managing the Information Resource
This privacy statement will describe the reasons why personal data is needed, how it will be
used, who will be able to access the information and when it will be deleted from our records. It
also explains your rights to access your data under data protection laws or seek to have it
rectified or deleted. We will at all times comply with the provisions of the European Union
General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”)
2. Personal data which we hold about you
We request very little identifying information from you which is not deemed sensitive data and is
only used for specific set of purposes. The personal data we hold on you is:
• Changes to production WasteAction Resource Efficiency Ltd Information Resources must be documented and classified according to their:
o Impact, and
• Change documentation must include, at a minimum:
o Date of submission and date of change,
o Owner and custodian contact information,
o Nature of the change,
o Change requestor,
o Change classification(s),
o Roll-back plan,
o Change approver,
o Change implementer, and
o An indication of success or failure.
• Changes with a significant potential impact to WasteAction Resource Efficiency Ltd Information Resources must be scheduled.
• Changes with a significant potential impact and/or significant complexity must have usability, security, and impact testing.
• Change control documentation must be maintained in the log.
• If applicable, changes made to WasteAction Resource Efficiency Ltd customer environments and/or applications must be communicated to customers, in accordance with governing agreements and/or contracts.
• All changes must be approved by the Information Resource Owner.
• Emergency changes (i.e. break/fix, incident response, etc.) may be implemented immediately and complete the change control process retroactively.